The Museum of History – Pazardzhik
The Museum of History in Pazardzhik was established in 1911. In 2000 it was transformed into a Regional museum of history with an area of activity the regions of Pazardzhik and Plovdiv. The funds of the museum house priceless evidence from the past of the Pazardzhik region. The basic historical exhibition are housed in a building with an area of 1,200 sq. m., which was specially built to this end, and encompass the time from the Palaeolithic Age (100-40 thousand years BC) to the middle of 20th c.
The museum is located on 15 K. Velichkov Square; working hours 9:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m. with lunch break; Saturday and Sunday – by advance arrangement.